To put the point (almost) final this year, and a full stop Smyrna meetings to invite the Angel Guinda unrivaled. Angel
poet writing is sincere and committed to breaking existential poem. Also someone close and willing, lively and afraid, not afraid to reveal their fears and obsessions, pleasures and virtues, that does not hesitate to use all their wits to stand up for what you believe. A poet who also make the effort to bring his work to the layman.
An unforgettable night and we want to share with you in these verses.
TO REMAIN
Je ne vois par toutes les fenêtres qu'infini Charles Baudelaire
Without losing sight of the sky, the earth
and look you can see the sea.
What about you all the hidden
present;
everything dead, alive,
the unborn baby. And your mark
bear fruit,
at the edge of time.
( Knowledge of the , 1990-1995)
AUTOBIOGRAPHY
If my life is not what will
this life? Adam Martin
I ask my life point blank: I can answer
what, how and in what way?
What I know it clears my life as I do not know it:
words fail, memories confused.
My life is what I did, I
undone, I have not done.
For my life, think death
you think you're alive and survive.
do not know if I have time to live
not lived to kill what I lived, death
to live before I die.
My life is instructed
other lives before me, I serve as a loyal successor
and revive me
"I have no eyes but for what I see.
My life is a night light does not fit,
fugitive lost a star on earth is also
the word has not found me,
the mysterious message that not decipher.
Although my real life might be invented.
( The arrival of bad weather , 1995-1996)
DYING Dying is not to be back at the same time
in the same places,
with the same people.
not appear every morning, as the great light
new
dissolved between things interrupted
leave work, travel
deadlock.
Oblivious to the seas and the stars.
Dying is standing still, deaf, blind
, dumb, missing
disconnected from everyone and everything,
of us too;
not come home anymore.
not emit signals and, received either.
Dying is no return.
( Biography of death, 1996-2000)
BOXES
( course interior, 2000-2007)
WORDS
Every word weighs
( course interior, 2000-2007)
OWN WORLD
Being outside the world to bring a world inside.
If this is not my world, my world where it is.
( course interior, 2000-2007)
In the month of June will make a farewell dinner at the Joyce Pub, totally relaxed. We will not publish a notice, so little friends, if you are interested come, please write an email to buzon.esmirna @ gmail.com It's time to pull out and read something.
We are very grateful for all that has happened this year. See you in October.
A hug. Smyrna Team
0 comments:
Post a Comment