few months ago my good friend Roberto Corroto , author of Lawless Island: Chasing the past left me Scoop read the first chapter of the second book who is writing set in that city, Lawless Island.
The title (and I told Robert) I feel great, do not ever change, Lawless Island 2: The unusual story of Sony Sabanah . And what I read left me wanting more (I hope you follow it and have it finished currando as you can).
a couple of weeks ago, talking to him, he set out to do an illustration of this second book (if you want to use the cover of the book, I'd be delighted to hear!). I did a brief review of the physical description of the protagonists of the book and got it.
What you can see down here is a pencil illustration I just finished, the next step is to ink it and I'll see if I give you leave it in bright colors or grayscale, mmmm, I'll see, I'll see.
In the picture you can see the absolute protagonist of the second book, Sony Sabanah , private detective, before his 67 Impala. Behind the car we have to Peter Murphy and Liss Conway, the police went in the first book and so I have squealed, repeated in the second. In the background, the city the title of this book series, this lawless city.
I will take this picture to be putting a step by step, this would be the second part of the process after the previous part of the bocetillos.
Hope you like it (and encourage you to read ...)
(click on the picture if you want to see larger)
0 comments:
Post a Comment