Sunday, January 30, 2011

How To Hang Closet Bar On Slanted Wall



thought I would no longer remember what it was like to draw, but it must be like riding a bike, once you get ...

And most importantly, I almost forgot what I like to draw.

My namesake Mr Corroto along with the great Tito Montana have in hand the spectacular comic called Hitmen. In his blog , the buddy Robert announces that this year with a little luck the first story was published on paper. Currently you can read the comic online for free. and recommend WORLDWIDE. passes and ZonaOO read the first two installments of Phil Anselmo and Riot Girl.

Rober, as we talked the other day, I leave here under the sketch of an illustration I'm getting ready to honor this great comic that you are you currando. This is the sketch, then I quit working on it for nickel. When completed send it to you.

SICARIO RULES!


0 comments:

Post a Comment