Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sympathy Sayings In Spanish

ECLIPSE THE FUTURE MOBILE




Poems THE FUTURE / OR FUTURE (bilingual edition, editions topic, Lisbon, 1998).



CI

In shattered the pier, escorted
skeleton, a scrawny
number on the forehead. Caryatid
East, and shut the embarrassment faded
:
digital or tears, surf the estuary

broken figure:
Montevideo,


future Place des Vosges

Future
was before the time my fifteen years. Every night I spend the soles of shoes walking to the square matrix, and I'm waiting for the future. Come, buy peanuts with chocolate and sit down. Women who smoke know me. I do not yet know me. And do not look to anyone or anything. Since chocolate peanuts. Are you expecting someone? Yes, the future. Breathe deep, seated next to the Cathedral, facing away from the street Sarandi. Every night, I am a regular and timely. I know that when the future appears, will come flying from behind the Cabildo. A blast, and I catch you in my lungs and I will light like a balloon, away from the square. The night is cool, it rained in the afternoon. And today, arrived? No, you must be late, coming very soon. Chocolate peanut weigh me as a stone. And I look at shoes, helpless.




THEOREM

us understand. Given that the present is the future of the past (like this: P = F / P '), and considering that the future is also the future of the past (F = F / P'), we conclude that Present = Future, which shows no absolutely nothing out of Montevideo.





GENESIS

Formerly the future, and before even

the first minute of the first cell had still had

eternity, without time
by then the future was
an error.
Before the future, there was a beach full of empty cans of beer, a hot night with a huge full moon, heavy and yellow. To the beach came the murmur of the cabarets boleros suffocating smoke and smell of rum. In the scenario mimicked a strip-teaser, languid, Maria Felix and Lucho Gatica sang Maybe, maybe, maybe ... And then there was the filter. As Tristan and Isolde, the error. And the future, "I am the future. And it was an opera. But even without singing. And there was champagne glasses in bright hands. But the cast. He began a dance on illuminated glass chandeliers. But without music. And when all was ready and no one remembered the silence over the deserted beach, the future began.
And last succumbed to the future loudly
new and fresh and lush
and again new and fresh and fresh
and again and always done
fear, desire, shit, death.



PARTNER

were blond and pale and Christmas
danced alone, they, the air.
As blind eyes forgot
as honey, and swayed by the Christmas
fragile white flowers and large
and night, endless patience and nonchalance
and
world outside their objects, so high the two bodies:
a gift from God, too solemn or insomniac
impotent if he stroked
to call the dream, and continued
solo dance, and died without offspring
forgetful.




CIRCULAR

Once Mr. Pi went on a tangent of his solid round house and into the future before anyone else. Turned pale and said: "I was in the future." "And how is it?" He asked. "I do not know, the future is dark. You do not see anything because the sun does not rise in the future, the clocks still do not mark the hour, although the brand, would not be because everything is black as night. I saw nothing in the future and it scared me. " Since then, Mr. Pi limited their outings to the strictly necessary, always within its radius, and never left the house without first consulting their horoscope.






WARNING Future gets tired and cranky. Da urge to smoke. It was obvious that the past would have a future because the future is the past. As smoking, the future is also anachronistic and harmful to health.




AMENITIES

A future force, the anger, aged, they become sad. The brave heroes are only heroes in the past. Attila, who walked among the Huns devastating, walks in the future among others, gentle, helpful, obedient. Academic, real, the future cleans, polishes, gives splendor.





Rhinegold

Will the future be an illusion?
The future is an illusion.
(The future was an illusion)

All this is mere impertinence.




MEMORANDUM

He heard that we are slaves to the words we speak and owners who are silent. He decided that in future it would never be a slave. And I did not utter views, which in Montevideo is always useful. To be a true master in the future, as systems built complete philosophical views on life and the world, about himself and others. Self-critical, said a secret about the wisdom of his views. No one knew if always considered wise, if over time abandoned some, if claimed others. He prepared to die like a gentleman. He left no traces.



KISS ME MUCH

So: he had loved me so much,

married but she left me for another.

What you did after that
I forget?



BURIED THE SWORD

The future is a sword buried in the heart of the world. Born sharp between the feelings excited consciousness of those who later fell silent. Relentless, the seasons succeed and deepen, to the center of the earth to drown. When it explodes, kills like a volcano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment